As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department to create and deploy disruptive products. Come work at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn alongside an accomplished dev-ops team.
In this position you will be responsible for the smooth operation of our erp and cloud infrastructure. You will work with technicians and developers to deploy and manage code, ensure that the cloud and the applications on it are deployed, provisioned and maintained as efficiently and securely as possible.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- System optimisation
- Patching and related server maintenance
- Operational improvement
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Linux knowledge
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Technical Knowledge in Odoo and Pyramid
- Knowledge in docker and kubernets
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Ansible, Python, postgres
- Additional languages
- Experience with cloud deployment
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized over the year, including travel to Sweden, team building events, technical conferences.
We offer a good salary and flexible working conditions